Smartphone Apple iPhone 5S.
// GENERAL \\
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2012;
- High-detailed model with 1 texture;
- Rendering scene with all materials/HDRI/1 VRayLight setups are included;
- Preview rendered with V-Ray.
// SPECS \\
- This model contains 17 objects and collected in 1 group;
- All objects have unique name;
- No third-party plug-ins needed;
- Modeled for groupsmooth. Model has only quads and tris polygons, and no n-gons;
- Unit system is set to milimeters;
- Model is built to real-world scale;
w/t turbosmooth: 108 658 polys / 112 373 verts.
// TEXTURES & MATERIALS \\
Included 1 texture maps and 1 HDRI:
One texture for display:
- iPhone_5S_screen.jpg (diffuse map)
- main.hdr -- 10000x5000 (used for render preview)
MATERIALS: All materials collected in Multi/Sub-Object (18 ID/materials). Every object in the scene has own ID. Also there are materials for gold/silver/space_gray iPhone 5S.
FBX is directly exported from 3Ds Max.
OBJ is directly exported from 3Ds Max (materials included).
© StiffMe1steR -- 2014