City - big cityscape 16 blocks complete scene (+ high poly trees as BONUS files)
This is complete scene of 16 city blocks.
Modular construction let to create even bigger cityscape. Very detailed, many street elements, detailed roofs. High resolution textures, well mapped - nice and sharp road asphalt, detailed sidewalks etc.
Varied style - low office buildings, skyscrapers, shops etc.Two versions included:
- 3ds Max - native format, standard version with standard materials, no light,
- 3ds Max - V-Ray version with V-Ray materials, light and render setups (ready to render like images above),
Exported formats has no bugs, Uvs works correctly.
Like all our scenes this city project is handy to use and easy to modify.
In this product there is no problem with multiplied materials and textures.
Each material has his 'material-sample' object in the scene so you dont have to search and reapply materials.
Each object has assigned only one material so there is no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials! Exception - highway model (multimaterials)
Materials, textures, objects are clearly named in English. Models are separated on layers, very easy to work with.
Scene is created as modular construction - you can copy streets, buildings or entire blocks to get bigger city.
Models in scene were made without ngons and to keep polycount as low as possible:
- no ngons, mostly quads (around 95%)
- polycount - 3.610.690
- polycount without trees - 3.365.993
- polycount without trees and street elements - 647.094
Mesh is clear, well done and optimized, not intended for subdivision. There is also street collection and a lot of street elements:
- traffic lights,
- road signs,
- benches, street barriers,
- call boxes,
- bus stop,
- low poly trees, (+ high poly as BONUS files)
- three high poly trees models,
Textures resolutions - 5500x3666, 2800x2800, 640x480, 1024x1024, 800x800, 800x678, 800x420, 800x822, 800x402, 441x586, 489x1200, 420x320, 420x290, 480x480, 413x255, 413x205, 2650x265, 1600x1200, 1600x983, 1500x1500, 659x627, 640x400, 512x512,