This is a 3d model of a glass of chilled water, the model is entirely done in cinema 4d and it's composed by 4 parts:
- The glass (quads only geometry)
- The water (Ngons geometry)
- The ice cubes (quads only geometry)
- The bubbles (a sphere in a cloner object)
All parts are well modelled and materials are already applied.
In the downloads are included:
- The base mesh of the glass in hypernurbs
- The base mesh of the water in hypernurbs
- The base mesh of the ice cubes in hypernurbs
- The sphere in the cloner
- A physically correct glass material
- A physically correct water material
- A physically correct ice material
drops on the glass were created with a bump map included in the glass material.
thanks for downloading, enjoy and rate ;)