High detailed military boots
- Nice, clean topology with quads only. No n-gons.
- Perfect model subdivision for a better/smoother result.
- The model was built on a real-world scale on the centimetric unit system (scene units - centimeters).
- Actual boots size is: ~39 cm length, ~ 34 cm width, ~50 cm height.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All models elements are grouped in one group on a single layer, so it's easily to moving all objects in the model together and merge in the scene.
- No unexpected objects in the scene. Lights, cameras, are not included.
-For renders used HDRI map from hdrihaven portland_landing_pad_4k that is included.
-It's strongly recommended to apply at least 1 subdivision level (like turbosmooth in 3ds max) before rendering
-As Corona renderer (v-ray) is 3rd party render, you must have them or a higher version to render this model as it is.
- All texture paths are stripped from the model.
- .zip archive contains some textures that are not used in the model but may be useful in other renderers.
- Textures made with PBR workflow in both metallic and gloss variations. But for other renderers, small texture adjustment still may be needed.
-Slight levels/curves adjustments on preview images. No overpaint.
-In order to render model from the file as in preview images need to set some additional lights in the scene
-Both boots (left and right) using same textures, as their UVs are same (boots are symmetrical). Separate boot's elements are non-overlapping.
Boots 4096*4096 (AO, base color, diffuse, gloss, ior, metal, normal, reflect, rough, spec,) , All - .png