This is a 3D model of sci-fi gun
The model was originally created in 3Ds Max 2010, then fully textured and rendered using V-Ray.
- Objects are grouped and named according to their real purpose.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- Model is fully sub-dividable to allow Turbosmooth Iterations to increase mesh smoothness if needed.
- All textures and materials are tailored and applied for high quality render results.
- All objects have fully unwrapped UVs.
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- Model consists of 62062 Faces and 60680 Vertices.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010.
- Real-world scale and centered.
- This model is an accurate representation of 1unit = 1 centimeters.
- All Textures are in JPG and TGA as additional file format (in archive) with the following resolutions:
from 6144 x 6144 px to 8192 x 8192 px
3ds max sxene (.max)