This is a model of a typical building found near a wharf or docklands. Signs on the building advertise the local fisheries and other boating services.
All 4 sides of the buildings are detailed, which means you can add additional copies to the scene, and rotate it and reposition it to quickly create a village.
* Vue vob file with 23,204 polygons.
* Buildings are separate body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* This is a facade only and there are no opening doors or windows.
* One set of texture maps, ranging from 1024x1024 pixels to 2048x2048 pixels.
* All textures are incorporated into the Vue vob file and no textures are included in the zip file.
All sales images rendered in Vue Esprit 2016 R3.
For use in Vue d`Esprit 2016 and above and it can not be imported into any other software.
Original model by Double Impact Studios and sold here with permission.