|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
- This is a model of a Buster Sword is classified as an enormous broadsword. From tip to handle, it is approximately five to six feet long, with a single-edged large blade approximately one foot wide.
- Originally created in 3d smax 2012 and rendered with vray 2.30.
- This model was created with attention to details .
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in (broadcast, high-res film closeups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc).
|| SPECS ||
- The model contains 1 object.
- The model contains 8796 polygons without subdivision.
- The model contains mostly quads.
- The model contains 3 PBR (Diffuse / Specular / Normal) .
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with Vray 2.30 .
- No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box using the Native Source File. Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
- If you render this file using a different renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
The model includes 3 4K textures in PNG format:
1) 1x 4096x4096 - PNG - Diffuse
2) 1x 4096x4096 - PNG - Normal map
3) 1x 4096x4096 - PNG - Specularity map
|| FORMAT ||
- 3D SMAX 2012 .
- CINEMA 4D R16 .
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale .
- Units used: Centimeters. Model is approximately 193 cm long.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- File formats other than 3ds max & cinema 4d exported as base mesh (not smoothed).
- Original quality is only guaranteed on 3d smax and cinema 4d format.
Please keep textures inside the same directory as the model in order to work properly.