Basic low-poly mesh of hero male body in A-Pose.
The body proportions are equal to the hero male proportions adopted in sculpture, comics, anime, manga, animated cartoons.
The model was designed to be a universal "stem cell" for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
Four extra mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided: basic, simple, intermediate, advanced.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting male human, humanoid, android bodies with heroic proportions.
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Five levels of mesh density for head and limbs are provided.
* Each density level of mesh is put in separate file.
* Head and limbs positions are equal and can be easily combined to specific needs.
* Advanced mesh of head features mouth pit and realistic ears.
* Model has real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
The following formats are included in the pack:
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Maya 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* png (Preview images)
* pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.
Polygon count (vertices-8564, quads-8538, tris-2, ngons-none):
* Start mesh: vertices-677, quads-674, tris-2
* Basic mesh: vertices-964, quads-962
* Simple mesh: vertices-1478, quads-1476
* Intermediate mesh: vertices-2011, quads-1994
* Advanced mesh: vertices-3434, quads-3432
Model dimensions: W=186cm, L=36cm, H=215cm
UVW mapping: NO
Mar 28, 2020
Oct 16, 2020