Detailed High definition model of Samsung Galaxy Alpha Charcoal Black.Model centered at origin.And click on my username ES_3D And See More Quality Models And Collections .
Available in the following file formats:
- 3ds Max with mental ray materials (.max)
- 3ds Max with V-Ray materials (.max)
- 3ds Max with Scanline materials (.max)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- FBX (.fbx)
- OBJ (.obj) optimized for:
- Cinema 4D
- Softimage XSI
- In formats 3ds max 2011 , 2015 , 3ds , Obj , Fbx , Vmrl , Mental ray , Default scanline renderer , C4d r12 , Maya 09 , 12Lightwave 9.3 , Rhino 4.0, Modo 2013 , - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-ray shaders.In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
- The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray, mental ray and Standard (Scanline) materials. All other file formats are mesh only and will require material reapplication.
- High quality textures, perfect for extreme close-ups and high resolution renders.
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2011 with V-ray 2.0.
- Native format is 3DS Max 2011
- You can make the Poly count higher by the Meshsmooth and TurboSmooth level.
- Includes V-Ray materials and textures only in 3ds Max format.
- A file without V-Ray shader is included with standard materials.
- The .3ds and .obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coords. No materials attached.
- Textures format JPEG.
- Original file format (3DS Max 2011)
- Big size textures included.
- 3D max file included Standard materials and Vray-materials.
- Hi-poly model with meshsmooth and TurboSmooth modifier.
- All the materials are named.
- Geometry Only (Polygonal Quads Only)
- This 3d model objects and materials have the correct names and stripped the texture paths.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is Not included.
- I Hope you Will Like My All Products.Thanks For Buying.
Sep 14, 2018
Mar 06, 2020