This soft Rabbit Toy is a high quality model that will enhance detail and realism to your rendering and game projects.
This model consists of great geometry, blinn material whith textures are included.
Render used for Presentation Images: Marmoset Toolbag 2.
What you get:
- Maya 2014 scene compatible with Mental Ray renderer.
- Objects and PBR textures in a scene are appropriately named.
- Low-poly model - In scene - Rabbit_Low in "Low" Layer (SubDiv - 0 Polygons: 864,Vertices: 866);
- Middle-poly model - In scene - Rabbit_Mid in "Mid" Layer (SubDiv - 1 Polygons: 3456,Vertices: 3458);
_ Hi-poly model - In scene - Rabbit_Hi in "Hi" Layer (SubDiv - 2 Polygons: 13824,Vertices: 13826);
- Textures Formats: .tga
- Albedo map 2048x2048 pixels - Rabbit_Albedo.tga;
- Normal map 2048x2048 pixels - Rabbit_Normal.tga;
- Ambient Occlusion map 2048x2048 pixels - Rabbit_AO.tga;
- Gloss map 2048x2048 pixels - Rabbit_Gloss.tga;
- Specular map 2048x2048 pixels - Rabbit_Specular.tga;
- Multiple file formats .fbx .obj (3 variants) exported from Maya (without materials);
- 3ds max 2014 scene send from Maya 2014 (without meterials);
- Real-world scale;
- Units: cantimetr.
Render scene/lighting setup is not included.
Hope you like it!
Good luck in your work.
Sep 24, 2018
Dec 20, 2020