High Quality Model OF Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) Pink
Available in the following file formats:
- 3ds Max with V-Ray materials (.MAX)
- 3ds Max with Scanline materials (.MAX)
- 3D Studio (.3DS)
- FBX (.FBX)
- Light Wave (Lwo)
- Softimage (XSI)
- Cinema 4D (c4d)
- 3DS (3DS)
- OBJ (OBJ)
- Maya (MB).(MA)
- Rhino (.3DM)
- VRML (.WRL)
- OBJ (.obj) optimized for:
- Cinema 4D
- Softimage XSI
- Google Sketchup
- These File formats 3ds , Fbx , Collada, Vmrl , Default scanline renderer , Cinema 4D R12 , Maya , Light Wave, Rhino, Modo model is exported in standard materials (in textures), Does not contain V-ray shaders In these File formats.
- The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray, and Standard (Scanline) materials. All other file formats are mesh only and will require material reapplication.
- High quality textures, perfect for extreme close-ups and high resolution renders.
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.0.
- Native File format is 3ds Max 2010.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- You can make the poly count higher by the MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth level As you Wish.
- Includes V-Ray materials and textures only in 3ds Max format.
- A file without V-Ray shader is included with standard materials.
- The .3ds and .obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
- Textures format JPEG.
- Original file format (3DS Max 2010)
- Big size textures included.
- 3ds Max files included Standard materials and V-Ray materials.
- Hi-poly model with MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth modifier.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is included.
- Titan_3D is a 3D artists with over a decade of experience in the field.
- Thank you for visiting And Thanks For Buying. i am sure you will like this and also my other Products Just Click on Titan_3D
Aug 04, 2020
Dec 27, 2020