This is extremely photo-realistic 3d lawn grass made with scatter plugins (see below), suitable for architectural, landscape visualizations.
Made only with 3d details and no any opacity maps were used.
The field's dimension is 16mX9.8, but you can change it's size or even create your custom ground. Just click on a new surface and get the result immediately.
This lawn grass includes 24 various grass blades. You can change the lawn grass's parameters for different output, they are fully customizable.
Suitable for any other surfaces, from simple grounds to complex terrains. Ideal for close-up renders.
Ground map: 4000x4000 pixels
Mask map: 4500x4390 pixels
System unit: mm (compatible with cm too).
- 3ds max 2011, V-Ray 3.30 | Corona 1.4 | Default Scanline
(Multiscatter 1.3, Forestpack 6.1, CScatter)
- Cinema4D R16, VRAYforC4D 3.4 | CoronaforC4D | Default Scanline
(SurfaceSPREAD 1.0.43, Forester 1.1)
- Blender 2.8, Cycles | Eevee
- FBX, V-Ray 3.30, Default Scanline (included only 24 grass blades and a ground, they are not scattered over a surface)
- OBJ, standard materials (included only 24 grass blades and a ground, they are not scattered over a surface)
Sep 07, 2018添加日期
Jan 22, 2020最后更新
i just bought product and have it open in element 3d v2 and it is opening as the smooth bumpy surface. How do i get the grass to show in After effects Element 3d