Realistic Killer Whale model with high resolution textures.
The model has clean topology and it is good in any iteration of smoothing/subdiv.
Game ready model - can be used in game engines and realtime scenes.
The model has armature and rigged.
The armature uses IK (Inverse Kinematics).
- The units of measurement during the creation process were centimeters.
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency.
- No extra plugins are needed for this model.
- This model consists of 1 mesh.
- All objects have fully unwrapped UVs.
- The model has it's material with clear name, clear UV, textures and maps.
Includes 4096x4096 .png textures (diffuse (base color), roughness, glossy, normal, metalness, specular, AO and emissive maps).
The model has Armature with 41 bones.
In Blender Archeive there are 2 models:
- Killer_Whale_Rigged_Posed.blend - includes armature and posed as the signature image.
- Killer_Whale_Rigged.blend - includes armature, but has standart pose as the original model was created.
Blender Archeive also includes readme.txt with short tutorial how to use armature.
Textures are in .png file format.
All textures are in 'Supporting items' and in 'Blender' archeive.
Model is in .blend, .dae, .fbx, .obj, stl file formats. (.blend is native file format). Made in Blender 2.79.
Scene render used an hdri map (not included).
Also includes model without rig.
Don't forget to rate the model, this is important for us.
Dec 28, 2019
Oct 24, 2020