We use SSL and encryption practices designed to protect your privacy; however, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. Although we take every precaution to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage are completely secure. Therefore, while we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
There may be instances in which you will be asked to provide us with your personal information including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone or fax number, email address, credit card information, age, gender, education level, occupation, or other specific information. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be able to gain access to specific parts of the Site; or we may not be able to process certain requests or applications on your behalf. Depending on the reason for your visit to our Site, failure to produce certain personal information may prevent you from using our Site to your best advantage.
When you provide Free3D with your personal information, you are allowing us to use that information for the following purposes, in addition to any other purposes as required by law and/or agreed to between you and Free3D:
- Service Provisioning
- Marketing of the services and/or products by Free3D, its agents or subsidiaries
- Review and verification of your credit, payment, or customer status as it relates to service provisioning
- Processing of any payment directions, and/or debit/credit card information at your request
- Enabling and maintaining your daily account operation and/or the collection of any outstanding balance(s) of your account as it relates to the Service Provisioning
- Processing of any benefits that have resulted from or that are connected to Service Provisioning
In addition to the above-mentioned purposes, you must accept the disclosure and transfer of your personal information by Free3D to any third party service providers, banks, financial institutions, credit providers, credit reference agencies, collection agencies, and security agencies; in addition to Free3D agents, contractors, professional advisers, and any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to Free3D and any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights of processing, using, disclosing, retaining, holding, or transferring such Personal Data.
* You may choose not to accept Cookies by resetting the relevant options of your Internet browser. However, please note that you may not then be able to enable or optimize the use of specific functions made available through the Free3D Site.