Photorealistic 3D model of Berger DGT2 Theodolite.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2016
- Rendered in V-Ray 3.50
- Model consists of 21 linked to a group of objects.
- Real-world scale and centered.
- All properties are located in the respective layers.
- TurboSmooth is still in the history.
- The light and the camera is included in Max. archives.
- HDRI map included in archives.
- Maximum optimazed topology for subdivs.
- Model are full unwrapUVW.
- The unit of measurement used for the model -Centimeters
- This model contains poles (more than 5 edges that converge to a single vertex.)
This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film closeup, advertising, design visualization, etc.
- (5.png) 4096 x 4096