This is a mechanical tarantula, or an Arachnoid, see how scary it looks? And it's rigged too!
Game ready, low poly models that live up to the 3Dcaffeine standard, meaning;
- Meshes consist of only triangles.
- All UVs are unwrapped and non-overlapping.
- Meshes aim for a low poly count.
- Files can be imported directly into any game engine.
- Models dont strive for realism, rather for a stylised appearance.
- Theyre made with love and lots of caffeine.
!UE4 notice!: Some models require the setting Combine Meshes in the import screen to be left unchecked.
This is for the purpose of adding functionality to the separate parts later on in the engine.