This is a model of a Broadcasting TV Antenna.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 73 separate objects
* This model contains 53 367 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF 199 468 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( applied on all objects, each element ready to subdivision).
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 100% 4 sided polygons and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Space Warps: 0
1200 x 1200 x1
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Centimeters. Model is 288 cm high.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds and fbx file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* modeling based on photos available on Google.