Clematis is a genus of about 300 species within the buttercup family, Ranunculaceae. Their garden hybrids have been popular among gardeners beginning with Clematis jackmanii, a garden standby since 1862; more hybrid cultivars are being produced constantly. They are mainly of Chinese and Japanese origin. Most species are known as clematis in English, while some are also known as traveller's joy, a name invented for the sole British native, C. vitalba, by the herbalist John Gerard; virgin's bower for C. terniflora, C. virginiana, and C. viticella; old man's beard, applied to several with prominent seedheads; leather flower for those with fleshy petals; or vase vine for the North American Clematis viorna.
Graphic Workshop Clematis Collection 01 gives You professional, highly detailed 3D models of Clematis wines for Your architectural visualizations projects.
All objects are ready to use in your visualizations.
Inside of this pack You will find:
- 33 models of blooming clematis (oryginaly modeled in 3ds max 2016, file saved to 2013 version)
- materials (VRay 3.60.04 - Gamma 2.2)
- 33 models of blooming clematis
- High quality polygonal models - correctly scaled.
- Pure geometry (renders fast and acurate) - no alpha map used!
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (from 120k to 300k poly per model)
- All used materials are easy to use and tweak.
- flower material is using bitmap (easy to change color)
- Material can be easily modified if needed.
- Models are is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped.
- Files are logicaly named, for easy selection, objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Presented models and scenes were rendered in V-ray (3.60.04 ) with 3ds max (2016), gamma set to 2.2. Simple VraySun +VraySky setup
Sep 15, 2020
Dec 19, 2020