The model represents a standard 19-inch (IEC 60297) rack mount blank panel, that can be used in racks or cases of a proper size for fast electronic devices prototyping.
Model ultimately consists of quads only. Renders done with native Filmic Base Contrast profile (settings stored in file as well).
- all units are metric;
- size (vertical): 3 rack units (RU) [133.35 mm];
- thickness: 3 mm;
- width: standard for the industry, Center-to-Center Mounting Hole Dimension: 46.51 cm;
- mounting holes - for 6mm nuts;
- all edges beveled (no sharp / right angles) for better close up look;
- UV map unwrapped for future extended uses.
- 3 predefined materials included (PowderCoatedBlack (default applied), PaintedBeige, GlossyDarkRed);
- all materials are procedural PBR, based on modern Principled shader, thus compatible with other software like Unreal Engine, Renderman etc. No texture files used.
Presentation Imagery: rendered with Cycles Render / Filmic Color Management (Base Contrast profile), all settings are stored in .blend file.
Oct 28, 2019
Jun 26, 2020