This is a 3d model of a an AIM-120 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile, or AMRAMM.
Cinema 4d r13 Native format & many exports included.
The AIM-120 is a modern beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile (BVRAAM) capable of all-weather day-and-night operations. Designed with the same form-and-fit factors as the previous generation of semiactive guided Sparrow missiles, it is a fire-and-forget missile with active guidance. When an AMRAAM missile is being launched, NATO pilots use the brevity code - Fox Three
- Great for close up renders
- Hi Detail, High Quality.
- Clean Geometry
- Scene is Fully textured, lit, with all materials applied.
- Render Ready as seen in preview; Just open and render.
- All objects in file are named and organized
- optimized for subdivision under hypernurbs, and other modifiers
The model is completely ready for use in visualization & Can be sized and imported into any scene..
Note: Formats OBJ, DAE, FBX, 3DS, are exports and will not render as shown in thumbnails. Renderings of these file formats will be affected by the application you open them in.
Sep 17, 2018
May 22, 2020