This is high poly stationary bike
Stack not collapsed.
no textures needed
Rendered in vray.
Model tested checkmate light program.
No hidden objects
All objects groupped
All objects have materials
No missing textures and texture paths cleared
All objects have 1:1 scale
Model have lights and cameras , just open max file and
Click render and you have same image as preview.
Spinning® is once again on the cutting edge of technology and comprehensive education with the launch of the Spinner® Blade ION™ , manufactured by Star Trac. Accurate strain gage power meter technology backed by the Spinpower™ program insures that the rider and the instructor have a concise tool and system for measuring the riders actual power output and using this data to build programs that will deliver powerful benefits.
The Spinner Blade ION also breaks new design barriers with its integrated generator system in which captures riders energy and converts it into to the electrical power to drive the technology and recharge the system. These new power innovations combined with the iconic look, robust drive train and superior biomechanics and bike fit place the Spinner Blade ION at the front of the pack. Superior product and extraordinary education equal unparalleled results for your group cycle program.
Integrated power (watts) system utilizing strain-gauge
technology that authentically measures the riders actual
• Green, environmentally friendly self powering fly wheel
generator reduces consumption and replacement of batteries
and allows “always on” backlighting for computer display
• Simple, intuitive computer display with large easy to read data
• Operational display with power, time, cadence, heart rate,
distance and kilocalories
• Summary display with peak power, average power, time,
average heart rate, average cadence, total distance and
• Patent pending taper fi t bottom bracket and pedal system for
increased strength and reliability
• Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor
of 158 mm
• Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
• Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body
and both SPD and toe cage design
• Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure
• Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy
• Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3 cm)
with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs
May 26, 2020
Oct 25, 2020