This is a realistic low poly 3D model of a Prague Czech Republic magnet souvenir.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 using the V-Ray renderer. Mental ray and Default materials also available.
- Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units, and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Model is 100% quad.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces, no missing textures.
- The model has diffuse (4096x4096), normal (4096x4096), displacement (4096x4096), and specular maps (4096x4096).
- All textures are in PNG format.
Renders were done in 3ds Max with V-Ray 2.4.
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.
Oct 27, 2019
Dec 21, 2020