- A model of a mobile toilet, made out of 1294 polygons (only quads and tris);
- The model is fully unwrapped ( no overlapping), and it has three 8192 pixels textures: diffuse, normal and reflection;
- Inside the 3dMax folder there is a Psd file for the diffuse texture, with separate layers for: base color( wich is flat, on a separate layer so you can change it without affecting the details on top), ambient oclusion, ocluded dirt, decals, surface details, and edges;
- The high poly model is included in the Obj format, inside the 'Obj' folder;
- The model is centered to zero on X, Y, Z axes, at a height of 2 m in the 3Ds Max scene.
Jul 09, 2020
Jan 23, 2021