This is a set of two objects: a singing bowl and a stick. The model will help you add some elegance to your yoga studio, meditation room or any other kind of oriental interior.
- The models are fully prepared for further subdivision (contain all necessary edge loops). All preview renders were made with subdivision level 1.
- Real-world scale. The bowl is 245 mm in diameter and 117 mm high. The stick is 30 mm in diameter and 198 mm long.
- Polygonal quads only. The singing bowl consists of 2,880 polygons in subdivision 0 (11,520 and 46,080 polygons in subdivision 1 and subdivision 2 correspondingly), and the stick consists of 886 polygons in subdivision 0 (3,544 and 14,176 polygons in subdivision 1 and subdivision 2 correspondingly).
- All materials and objects in the scene have unique and descriptive names.
- Good enough for close-up renders.
- The scene for 3ds max contains objects with V-Ray materials applied, but there are also materials for Default Scanline Renderer. All preview images were rendered with V-Ray.
- Both models are fully UV-mapped and textured. You will find the following maps applied in the scene:
a) for the singing bowl:
- Diffuse map (4096*4096);
- Reflection map (4096*4096);
- Glossiness map (4096*4096);
- Bump map (4096*4096);
b) for the stick:
- Diffuse map (1024*1024);
- Reflection map (1024*1024);
- Glossiness map (1024*1024);
- Bump map (1024*1024).
- There are also texture maps of resolution 2048*2048 and of 1024*1024 for the bowl and of resolution 512*512 and of 256*256 for the stick.
- You can also download two layered PSD-files (of resolution 4096*4096 both for the bowl and the stick) so that you could easily change or remove some details of the textures if necessary. Dirt and scratches on the bowl, shabbiness of the suede on the stick, etc. are situated on the different layers for your convenience.
- No lights, HDRIs and cameras used in the preview renders are included.
Hope youll like my model!
Oct 26, 2019
May 20, 2020