Realistic 3D model of generic control panels
The model was originally modeled in hard surface technic in 3ds Max 2018, textured in Substance Painter and rendered with V-Ray and Marmoset. ( PBR texture.)
All the parts can be reused and rebuilt.
- Model correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object
- Intended for subdivision
- Clean topology and perfect uv.
- Model was built in real world scale on metric unit system (unit - centimeters)
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
-Textures and materials are included and mapped in both format.
- No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- panels 4096*4096 in .png format (diffuse, gloss, specular, inormal)
- elements 4096*4096 in .png format (diffuse, gloss, specular, emmisive, normal)
-glass - panels 1024*1024 in .png format (diffuse, gloss, specular, normal, refraction)
-screens 4096*4096 in .png format (diffuse, gloss, specular, inormal)
- metalness-roughtness + AO texture set
- specular-gloss texture set
All preview images are rendered with V-Ray and Marmoset Toolbag 3.
HDRI, light and cameras are not included.
Dec 29, 2019
Jun 09, 2020