Accurately modelled and realistic 3D model of a Swinging Sign.
Modelled in 3ds Max 2017 and rendered with V-Ray 3.40.03
3ds Max versions include camera and lights ready to render as seen in the product previews.
Includes 2014 3ds Max format for backwards compatibility.
Ready for use in Unreal Engine.
- Modelled to real-world scale in cm.
- Elements are fully unwrapped.
- Hard surface modeling techniques used with good edge loops and holding edges.
- All objects are Turbosmooth ready.
- No overlapping faces, overlapping vertices.
- Grouped and linked for easy selection and placement with the ability to move the dials.
- Model sits flush with the ground plane.
- Includes V-Ray materials and comes ready to render in 3ds Max V-Ray as seen in previews.
- Objects named intelligently
- 4 Objects
- 1,888 Poly Count (No TurboSmooth)
- 1,933 Vertex Count (No TurboSmooth)
- Diffuse, Metallic, Normal, Roughness maps included (TARGA and TIFF 4096 x 4096)
FBX and OBJ
FBX and OBJ files included for support in other 3D applications.
Please note that the geometry you will need to reattach texture maps when using the FBX or OBJ files in other applications.
Dec 01, 2019
Sep 24, 2020