Realistic 3d model of Apple Watch.
42mm Stainless Steel Case with Milanese Loop.
*** GENERAL ***
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2012 (with last update);
- High-detailed model with 3 textures -- detailed enough for extreme close-up renders;
- Rendering scene with all materials, HDRI (15000x7500) and render setups are included;
- Preview rendered with V-Ray with Gamma 2.2.
*** SPECS ***
- This model contains 18 objects and collected into 1 group;
- Scene does not contain extraneous or hidden objects;
- All parts and materials are named properly;
- No third-party plug-ins needed;
- Model has only quads and tris polygons (quads -- 99.7%);
- Unit system is set to milimeters;
- Model is built to real-world scale;
- Coordinates of the location of the model in space (0, 0, 0);
without Chain Bend: 33 365 polys / 33 975 verts;
with Chain Bend: 587 493 polys / 588 197 verts.
*** TEXTURES & MATERIALS ***
Included 3 texture maps and 1 HDRI:
apple_watch_brushed_metal_spec.jpg -- 2048x2048
apple_watch_case_sign_mask.jpg -- 4096x4096
apple_watch_screen_dif.jpg -- 2048x2048
apple_watch_hdri_studio.hdr -- 15000x7500 (used for render preview).
!! SPECIAL NOTES !!
- Chain Bend have a initial straight pose (see a preview), C--shape was created by PathDeform and can be changed in any form;
- Model rendered with turbosmooth (iter: 2);
- FBX and OBJ are directly exported from 3Ds Max without materials;
- Milanese Loop (or Chain Bend) also exported separately in OBJ without PathDeform.
© StiffMe1steR -- 2014
Sep 24, 2018
Nov 06, 2020