• It is the high-quality low-poly 3D model Apple iPhone 6 used in various fields 3D Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Model is presented in three colors: Silver, Space Grey and Gold. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real phone that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from one mesh, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has only one material.
• Whichever renderer you wouldn't use, this model will always look realistic because of quality high resolution photo-textures .
• The competently think over topology low-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• Each color-version of model uses only one material, on the diffusion assigned photo-textures.
• For increase advanced realism in addition these textures are used: Specular, Glossiness, Bump and Emission for the luminous elements of the model (For example, screens, indicators, etc.). For the best Bump depth I set Bump Multiplier is 0.2 in Maya Software materials or V-Ray MTL materials for Maya.
• The Specular and Glossiness maps set various reflective and dispersing capacities of the different areas of model that gives the effect of using more materials.
• Total of the main textures - 5. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square resolution in .png
format. Also there are original texture file .PSD format in particular archive.
• In addition there are textures with other diffuse and specular colors. Total of additional textures – 3.
• Model was created in the "Maya 2009" 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 7 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.