High quality 3D model of generic rusty sedan.
Model was build in compliance with AAA standards
The model was originally modeled 3ds Max and ZBrush, textured with Substance Painter and rendered with V-Ray and Marmoset.( PBR texture.)
My own concept does not repeat any existing work. You can use it without a doubt about copyright.
- Model correctly scaled for an accurate representation
- Lowpoly topology, not Intended for subdivision.
- Clean topology and perfect uv.
- Model was built in real world scale on metric unit system (unit - centimeters)
- Divided for a 11 parts and 2 materials.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
-Textures and materials are included and mapped in both format.
- No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
TEXTURE AND MATERIALS
- body material, textures 4096*4096 (diffuse, gloss, specular, opacity, normal)
- parts material, 4096*4096 (diffuse, gloss, specular, opacity, normal)
All texture in PNG format.
- clean baked maps (normal, world normal, AO, curvature, thinkness, ID) for using in texturing tool
- added 3 colors scheme
- added metalness-roughtness textures set
All preview images are rendered with V-Ray and Marmoset Toolbag 3.
HDRI, light and cameras are not included.