Calculator Electronica B3-26 is a old school high quality model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
Originally modelled in 3ds max 14. Final images rendered with vray.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- All materials are included.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
The max version has the modifier stack intact, so you can adjust the number of meshsmooth iterations according to your needs (the polygon/vertex count is shown for 0 meshsmooth iterations).
Model scale 1:1.