1. Originally created in Modo 902
2. File Types Included:
3. Models Types Included:
-High Poly that requires subdivisions
282 vertices | 280 polygons
-High Resolution that does not require subdivisions
3,554 vertices | 3,552 polygons
-Low Poly intended for game/real time/background use
636 vertices | 927 polygons
4. Texture Image Files Included:
5. Texture Resolutions Provided:
6. Textured in Substance Painter 2:
- Substance Painter File INCLUDED!
7. NOTE on Textures Provided:
Textures are not linked to 3d files and files are
provided with a flat structure (no subfolders in the zip
files) increasing ease of use. Store images and
models easily within your file structure. Textures will
need to be loaded into the software/ rendering
package of your choice and applied to model.
8. Renders Used for Preview Images Above:
- Iray in Substance Painter 2 File INCLUDED!
- Marmoset Toolbag 2 Two Files INCLUDED!
- No additional post processing was done to any
- The hdri setup in substance painter and Marmoset
toolbag provided in this package are fantastic. Its
worth noting that a good hdri and interior lights are
recommended to get similar results in other
rendering software. Test rendering only the base
color map and normal map on a basic material alone
produced great results so their is room to get the
look you want depending on how you render.
9. Real World Scale Units
- Original system unit setup - inches
- The model is 24 tall
10. Clean Topology
11. Clean UV Layout
12. Consistent, simple, and clear naming structure