Description from LEGO website :"Travel Back to the Future with the awesome DeLorean time machine!
Build your very own miniature version of the iconic DeLorean time machine that Dr. Emmett ‘Doc’ Brown
and Marty McFly famously used to travel Back to the Future! Selected by LEGO® CUUSOO members,
this amazing model features lots of cool details, like opening gull-wing doors, fold-up wheels,
flux capacitor, time travel display and 2 license plates. We’ve also included extra engines and wheels
so you can recreate the different variants of the time-traveling car featured in the Back to the Future movies!
Finally, this unique set also includes a fascinating booklet containing production notes, original images and fun
details from the movies. Includes 2 minifigures: Marty McFly and Doc Brown."
So, this 3dsmax version included 3 variants (anyone on a layer) of the DeLorean Lego car from set 21103
- Variant "80's,future, farwest" are into specific layer so it's easy to appear/disappear them
For the Farwest version,it's neccessary to put the good red material on wheels (it's not automatic)
- Minifig not included
- Switch to future version using the slider to put wheels into the overcraft position.
- Move cross in the front of the model to open/close the door
- All objects are separated like lego model
- modelled in 3ds Max 2012
- Real-scale Lego world (system units - cm)
- The most of visible pieces are optimized to turbosmooth/meshsmooth (by smoothing group only !)
(See the last render to see result on wheels)
MATERIAL and TEXTURES
- Materials are V-Ray Materials
- Textures are included with the max zip file
- Final images rendered with V-Ray 2.30
-In formats obj, fbx, - model exported without materials
"If you like it, Rate it, thank you"