Accurately modelled and realistic 3D model of an Electric Fan Heater.
Modelled in 3ds Max 2017 and rendered with V-Ray 3.40.03
3ds Max versions include camera and lights ready to render as seen in the product previews.
- Modelled to real-world scale in cm.
- Elements are fully unwrapped.
- Hard surface modeling techniques used with good edge loops and holding edges.
- All objects are Turbosmooth ready.
- Grouped and linked for easy selection and placement.
- Model sits flush with the ground plane.
- Includes V-Ray materials and comes ready to render in 3ds Max V-Ray as seen in previews.
- Objects named intelligently
- 13 Objects
- 9,345 Poly Count (No TurboSmooth)
- 9,914 Vertex Count (No TurboSmooth)
- Diffuse, Alpha, Glossiness maps included (TIF 4096 x 4096)
- Original Photoshop file with layers included for easy editing
FBX and OBJ
FBX and OBJ files included for support in other 3D applications.
Please note that the geometry you will need to reattach texture maps when using the FBX or OBJ files in other applications.