Grand Piano - this is a new version with improved V-Ray materials and textures. The piano stool and music score are included !
The interior of the piano is partially modeled, with detail added using hand-crafted texture maps. The resulting model is therefore polygon efficient but highly realistic ! The V-Ray settings are setup for fast rendering.
The Lighting setup as seen in the previews is included in a special studio file.
Ready to drop into any scene or be used as a stand-alone prop.
Real world scale and exact proportions.
Multiple file formats including 3ds Max Scanline version.
• Professional quality model designed for ease of use – No cleaning up necessary, just drop your model into the scene and start rendering !
• Carefully modeled polygonal structure using mostly quads !
• Realistic and correctly scaled !
• Excellent polygon & texture efficiency !
• Easy scene management – 3ds Max models grouped or attached for easy selection & objects are logically named !
Multiple file formats: .MAX / .3DS / .MAX V-Ray / .OBJ / .LWO / .FBX
Native file is 3ds Max (.max) Renders shown were created in 3ds Max with V-Ray render engine.
OBJ & LWO formats were converted from the .3DS file. The LightWave file consists of all tris - for LightWave Polygon count: 164773 Vertex count: 97793.