→ Japanese maple leaf (Acer palmatum)
Japanese maple leaf (Acer palmatum) 3d model
Japanese maple trees are one of the most common trees in landscape architecture and parks. The tree can be considered as a shrub or a small tree and leaves are stunning and there are many different cultivars and variations available.
- High detailed model
- All high resolution textures are unique, I took the photos.
- Model size is same as in nature and leaf edges are maximum detailed
- Leaf anatomy is made accordingly to real world leaf to achive maximum realism and is centered to 0,0,0.
- Textures, materials, model parts, file names ,.. are properly, clearly, efficientely named and placed to ensure fast, clear and professional workflow and simple usage to our customers.
- No additional plugins or renderers needed.
- Model can be rendered with no problems.
- Subdivision can be easily applied.
- No ngons, no overlapping verticles or overlapping faces, geometry is in order.
Included Leaf textures are (2048X2048) JPEG (.jpg) :
- Fully textured model without geometrical modifiers
- Fully textured models with geometrical modifiers
- Untextured extruded version
Model was created in 3ds Max 2013.
©PaulsenDesign – 2014
Date added: May 16, 2018