Japanese maple trees are one of the most common trees in landscape architecture and parks. The tree can be considered as a shrub or a small tree and leaves are stunning and there are many different cultivars and variations available.
- High detailed model
- All high resolution textures are unique, I took the photos.
- Model size is same as in nature and leaf edges are maximum detailed
- Leaf anatomy is made accordingly to real world leaf to achive maximum realism and is centered to 0,0,0.
- Textures, materials, model parts, file names ,.. are properly, clearly, efficientely named and placed to ensure fast, clear and professional workflow and simple usage to our customers.
- No additional plugins or renderers needed.
- Model can be rendered with no problems.
- Subdivision can be easily applied.
- No ngons, no overlapping verticles or overlapping faces, geometry is in order.
Included Leaf textures are (2048X2048) JPEG (.jpg) :
- Fully textured model without geometrical modifiers
- Fully textured models with geometrical modifiers
- Untextured extruded version
Model was created in 3ds Max 2013.
©PaulsenDesign – 2014