A set of low poly Medieval hardware, designed to work perfectly with all CB3D sets. Large textures account for the file size. Nothing is baked, all textures are tileable. Reasonable poly counts for nice looking games, which you can see in the close views.
- 5 types of strap hinges
- A real- time physics enabled chain (set your physics substeps to 5). This chain is something I'm very proud of by the way. It works perfectly. Simply follow the logic behind it and add or subtract to make a custom length.
- 2 types of torches
- A candelabra
- A small candle holder
- Several brackets and braces
- A pulley
- Rope in seveal configuraiotions
- A lantern (with dark blue day glass and glowing orange night glass).
- A key and escutchion (key hole)
- A sign holder bracket
- A hook
- A door grill
- Door brace brackets
- Chest hardware
Some items may be a little high poly for a game, such as the ornate hinge (635 faces), but I included them as I assume they will be used to create custom door textures and normal maps.
Wood parts are a bonus. They won't snap together with other CB3D models. I needed something to hang the hardware on for renders.
High rez tileable textures included. All textures created by me.