Detailed 3D model of an antique, wooden, mantel clock. Model is suitable for close-up renders, design visualization and videogames.
- Ready to render.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2018.
- All objects and materials are descriptively and uniquely named.
- All objects are logically grouped, for easy selection and management.
- Model geometry consists of quads only.
- The entire model contains 26 separate objects.
- Each object geometry is independent from the others (no instances or references).
- Model is compatible with subdivision without changing its original format.
- All objects have sealed geometry (no openings where backfaces would be visible).
- All objects have unwrapped UVs.
- No object have UV overlapping.
- No isolated or coincident vertices.
- No overlapping faces.
- Model contains 11,680 quads without subdivision.
- Model contains 11,722 vertices without subdivision.
Materials and textures:
- All texture paths are stripped.
- Each object uses only one material (no submaterials).
- Includes one PNG texture at 1024 x 1024 (Wood.png).
- Default Scanline version include one HDR map at 1024x512 (RoomWall.hdr).
- All other non-wood objects use materials only (no textures).
- On 3DS Max, materials are available on Slate Material Editor.
- Preview images depict the actual model, with no post processing.
- All rendered preview images use subdivision level 2, except when otherwise informed.
- All wireframe preview images use no subdivision, except when otherwise informed.
- All preview images, including wireframe ones, are rendered with V-Ray 3.60 for 3DS Max 2018, except when otherwise informed. The use of other versions may produce variations in the results.
- Only default pose included. Other poses shown on preview images are possible by moving and rotating elements as pivots are placed properly.
- Floor plane depicted on some preview images is not included in the files.
Units and measurement:
- Model uses real world scale.
- Unit system is metric (centimeters).
- Complete model dimensions: 40.8cm width x 24.4cm height x 10.9cm deep (16" x 9-5/8" x 4-7/8").
- 3DS Max 2018 / V-Ray 3.60.
- 3DS Max 2018 / Arnold.
- 3DS Max 2018 / Default Scanline.
- FBX 2011 (interchange format)
- OBJ (interchange format)
- This is a downloadable 3D model, not a real world object.
- V-Ray format requires V-Ray for 3DS Max properly installed on the computer. No other third-party plugin is required.
- Arnold and Default Scanline 3DS Max formats do not require any third-party plugin installed.
- FBX and OBJ formats use simplified versions of the complex materials and will not render like the preview images.
- For your convenience, all 3DS Max files have Subdivision Level 2 applied to the top group of the model by default. You can disable it by unchecking TurboSmooth on the modifiers stack.