Ready to render PBR 3D model of the Nieuport 11, created in Maya 2018.
- This model was originally created to be used in modern render engines
- High quality polygonal model built to real-world scale using metres. Model is 5.7m metres long.
- PBR textures
- Optimized, non-overlapping UVs
- Relative texture paths
- Clean maya scene
- This model was created using real-life reference and is modeled in a real-world scale using meters
- The .mb scene contains 2 objects with correct naming for easy-use
- Total faces - 16108
- Total vertices - 17247
- Correct smoothing groups, centered pivot at 0,0,0
- 2 Objects - Nieuport 11, Lewis Gun
- 2 Display layers - Nieuport 11 model, cameras + lights
- Contains some poles that may contain more than 5 connecting edges, but does not affect the model's renders whatsoever
- Your purchase includes high resolution PBR textures that were created and exported out of Substance Painter for UE4, Unity and general PBR. All textures are in folders that are labeled with easy to understand naming conventions
- .mb (maya, native)
- All shown images are rendered using V-Ray without any post processing
- All necessary maps are included to make sure the model can render in any modern engine
- PBR 4K .png (Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, AO, Normal, Glossiness, IOR, Reflection)
- Unity 4K .png (AlbedoTransparancy, MetallicSmoothness, Normal, AO)
- UE4 4K .png (BaseColor, OcclusionRoughnessMetallic, Normal)
Thank you for your support.