collection of models of phlox
Originally modelled in 3ds max 2014. Final images rendered with corona.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
They are found mostly in North America (one in Siberia) in diverse habitats from alpine tundra to open woodland and prairie. Some flower in spring, others in summer and fall. Flowers may be pale blue, violet, pink, bright red, or white. Many are fragrant.
Fertilized flowers typically produce one relatively large seed. The fruit is a longitudinally dehiscent capsule with three or more valves that sometimes separate explosively.
Some species such as P. paniculata (garden phlox) grow upright, while others such as P. subulata (moss phlox, moss pink, mountain phlox) grow short and matlike.
The foliage of Phlox is a food for the larvae of some Lepidoptera species including dot moth, Gazoryctra wielgusi, hummingbird hawk-moth and Schinia indiana (which feeds exclusively on P. pilosa). Phlox species are also a popular food source for groundhogs, rabbits and deer.