Accurately modelled and realistic 3D model of a Roadworks Barrier.
Modelled in 3ds Max 2017 and rendered with V-Ray 3.40.03
Comes with 2 sets of textures, a clean version and dirty version.
3ds Max versions include camera and lights ready to render as seen in the product previews.
Output to 3ds Max 2014 format for backwards compatibility.
Ready for use in Unreal Engine.
- Modelled to real-world scale in cm.
- Can link duplicates together.
- Elements are fully unwrapped.
- Hard surface modeling techniques used with good edge loops and holding edges.
- All objects are Turbosmooth ready.
- No overlapping faces, overlapping vertices.
- Grouped and linked for easy selection and placement with the ability to move the dials.
- Model sits flush with the ground plane.
- Includes V-Ray materials and comes ready to render in 3ds Max V-Ray as seen in previews.
- Objects named intelligently
- 5 Objects
- 11,071 Poly Count (No TurboSmooth)
- 10,968 Vertex Count (No TurboSmooth)
- Diffuse, Metallic, Normal, Roughness maps included (4096 x 4096 PNG)
FBX and OBJ
FBX and OBJ files included for support in other 3D applications.
Please note that the geometry you will need to reattach texture maps when using the FBX or OBJ files in other applications.