DESTROYED BUILDINGS COMPLETE SCENE
This is set of 7 complex models of destroyed buildings with details like rubbles. Buildings are crashed, designed to post nuclear urban scene with ruined architecture. Simple interiors included (except of one small building 'H" - check preview images) VERY high resolution of wall textures!
All models placed in one scene with skydome environment.
Two versions included:
- 3ds Max - standard version with standard materials, skydome and environment effects, (material for metal hangar should be set as double sided)
- 3ds Max V-Ray version with V-Ray materials, skydome, environment effects and light,
FBX and Obj have skydome and ground also, no light, UVS works correctly.
Optimized and clear geometry, models are very light in viewport.
Thumbnails rendered with V-Ray.
Models created without ngons and to keep polycount as low as possible:
- no ngons, mostly quads (89,8 %)
- mesh is clear, well done and optimized, not intended for subdivision. No overlapped faces and verts,
Whole scene - 96,121 polygons,
- Building 01 - 22,644 polygons
- Building 02 - 5,234 polygons
- Building 03 - 18,992 polygons
- Building 04 - 3,542 polygons
- Building 05 - 3,367 polygons
- Building 06 - 4,486 polygons
- Building 07 - 2,262 polygons
Like all our products this scene is handy to use and easy to modify.
In this product there is no problem with multiplied materials and textures!
Each object has assigned only one material so there is no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials!
Materials, textures, objects are clearly named in English. Models are separated on layer, very easy to work with.
There are 46 textures in dimensions: 3200x4048, 5200x1600, 3400x3400, 3400x2550, 2400x2400, 2200x2200, 1600x1066, 1024x1024, 800x800 px
---COMPLETE RUINED CITY---
If you need more models like those check all products from this artist. Complete scenes of destroyed cities with light setup and much more models (skyscrapers, low and medium ruined buildings, ruins, streets, vehicle wrecks etc)