Accurately modelled and realistic 3D model of a sandwich chalk board
Modelled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray 2.40.4.
Includes camera and lights ready to render as seen in the product previews.
Includes 2012 3ds Max format for backwards compatibility.
- Modelled to real-world scale.
- Board surface and frame are fully textured.
- Detailed connecting chain and hinges
- Hard surface modeling techniques used with good edge loops and holding edges.
- 99% Quads, no n-gons!
- All objects are Turbosmooth ready.
- No overlapping faces, overlapping vertices.
- Non-overlapping UVs.
- Grouped and linked for easy selection and placement.
- Objects named intelligently.
- Model sits flush with the ground plane.
- Includes V-Ray materials and comes ready to render in 3ds Max V-Ray as seen in previews.
- 14 Objects
- 30,942 Poly Count
- 15,554 Vertex Count
- 14 Texture Maps
- Chain Ringlets
- Chain Links
- Hinge (Hinge is hierarchically linked for animation)
- Sandwich Board
- Sandwich Board Frame
- Dirty Nickel
- Oiled Wood
FBX file included for support in other 3D applications. Please note that you will need to reattach texture maps when using the FBX file in other applications.