Highly detailed version of the Chesterfield couch modeled in realistic sizes (cm) and proportions.
All leather parts are unwrapped in a non overlapping fashion, the wooden parts use box or cylindrical mapping techniques.
All geometry is made from quads and comes complete with textures and shaders for both Vray and Maxwell.
An OBJ and MXS file version is furthermore provided as well.
4096*4096 for the leather backrest containing diffuse, bump, reflection, glossiness and normal maps.
3072*3072 for the pillows containing diffuse, bump, reflection and glossiness maps.
3072*3072 for the wooden parts containing diffuse, glossiness and blend maps.
All preview images are rendered with Vray 1.5 if not stated otherwise on the image.
Note: The model comes in subdivision level 0, it was raised to a level of 1 on all parts for the preview images.
The preview images were rendered using default linear multiply color mapping, no postwork was done to any of the images.
Important for Vray users: 3dsmax was set to use a linear workflow with a gamma setting of 2.0 in the preferences.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2015 V-Ray and standard materials scenes
- Marvelous Designer