This is a model of a Swiss Army Knifer.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 10 separate objects
* This model contains 9, 050 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
* This model contains 106, 254 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to 2 iterations.)
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 96% 4 sided polygons, 4% triangles, and no Ngons.
Space Warps: 0
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Meters Object is 64mm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups
* Rigging allow opening and closing Knife tools. Each separately. Usage example in turntable animation.
* Whole knife in one hierarchy group.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* model based on photos available on Google.