This is an accurate model of TOSLINK port (Optical Digital Audio Connector) originally created with 3ds Max 2011. It is suitable for use in high-res visualization close-ups.
Model is built to real-world scale and located in the center of scene world.
Scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeter. Its dimensions: L1,12 x I1,435 x H1,67 centimeters tall.
All preview images are rendered with iray render in 3ds Max 2012 using mental ray materials.
No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
This model available in spline and polygonal version:
- In the spline version, you can choose the level of detail for each object.
This model contains 16 separate objects and contains 26,697 polygons per model.
Total 80,100 polygons (w/o TurboSmooth).
- In the polygonal version provides four levels of detail for greater flexibility.
All polygonal models contains 16 separate objects.
- Low poly model contains 9,524 polygons per model.
Total 29,013 polygons (w/o TurboSmooth).
- Medium poly model contains 15,665 polygons per model.
Total 47,436 polygons (w/o TurboSmooth).
- High poly model contains 37,350 polygons per model.
Total 112,491 polygons (w/o TurboSmooth).
- Very High poly model contains 64,228 polygons per model.
Total 193,125 polygons (w/o TurboSmooth).
- Spline model, available in:
3ds Max 2011 (mental ray), 3ds Max 2012 (iray).
- Low, medium, high and very high polygonal models, available in:
3ds Max 2011 (mental ray and default), Maya 2011 (default), Cinema 4D R12 (default),
FBX 2011 (clear), OBJ (clear).
- All materials and render settings available in 3ds Max files only.
- All groups, objects, materials and textures correctly named.
- All textures included:
Main object - 1x 2048x2048 TIFF, 1x 764x708 TIFF.
Background elements - 1x 1670x835 HDR, 2x 96x96 TIFF.
All main object textures are originally created from original photographs.
- All preview images included:
13x 1400x1120 TIFF (16-bit, 300dpi).
3x 3840x2160 TIFF (16-bit, 300dpi).
with best regards,