Accurate model of USB 2.0 connector (female) created in 3ds max 2011.
Available in spline and polygonal version:
- In the spline version, you can choose the level of detail for each object.
- In the polygonal version provides four levels of detail for greater flexibility.
Preview was created in 3ds max 2012 using standard iray render and standard mental ray materials.
Information about Polygons and vertices:
- Spline model:
Polygons - 3,909;
Vertices - 3,833
- Low Polygonal model:
Polygons - 10,516;
Vertices - 10,076
- Medium Polygonal model:
Polygons - 20,312;
Vertices - 19,451
- High Polygonal model:
Polygons - 33,396;
Vertices - 31,961
- Very High Polygonal model:
Polygons - 53,088;
Vertices - 53,906
- Spline model, available in:
3ds max 2011 (mental ray), 3ds max 2012 (iray)
- Low, medium, high and very high polygonal models, available in:
3ds max 2011 (mental ray and standard), FBX 2011 (clear), OBJ (clear)
- All materials and render settings available in 3ds max files only.
- All groups, objects, materials and textures correctly named.
- All textures included: 2x 2048x2048, 1x 764x708, 2x 96x96, 1x 1670x835
- All 3ds max 2012 iray render preview included:
1400x1120: 12 Tiff images (48-bit, 300dpi)
3840x2160: 3 Tiff images (48-bit, 300dpi)
1400x1120: 11 Wire Tiff images (48-bit, 300dpi)
with best regards,