Banana model's flexible resolution is suitable for various applications - high and low-poly rendering.
|| SPECS ||
- 1 Editable Poly
- Subdivision Level 0: 982 tri-polys
- Subdivision Level 1: 3936 tri-polys
Mental Ray Scene: Without subdivision
- Objects: 9 (Includes Camera and Light Targets)
- Geometry: 2(Includes background model)
- Total Polygons: 518 Quad-Polys (or 1032 Tri-Polys)
- Vertices: 545
- Quads: 99.23%
- Tris: 00.77%
- Ngons: 0
- Scene Lights: 3 (Includes Spots and Sky)
- Camera: 1
- Renderer: mental ray
3ds Max 2014 and later:
- Includes mental ray and Default Scanline versions.
- Scene objects are organized Selection Sets and Layers.
- Objects have uncollapsed, Turbosmooth modifier, Turbosmooth Subdivision Level set to 2.
- Objects and Materials use descriptive names.
- mental ray version uses Arch&Design Material.
- Default Scanline version uses Standard Materials with no advanced shading or lighting.
Other Exchange formats: Appearance of Materials and smoothing groups may vary depending on the software used. (Separate/optional downloads).
FBX: Basic Material, No advanced shaders, UV Mapped, Turbosmooth modifier with subdivision level set to 2, Camera, Basic Lights,
OBJ: Basic Material, No advanced shaders, UV Mapped, Includes base model as well as Subdivision 1 and 2 (higher res) models.
|| RENDERING ||
- All preview images were rendered with mental ray renderer in 3ds Max 2016. All wireframe images were rendered with Default Standard renderer in 3ds Max 2016.
|| TEXTURES ||
- Objects have UV coordinates and have been unwrapped with no overlapping UVs.
UV layout template and source texture file (Photoshop with Layers) are included for custom editing of textures. 2048 x 2048 .PSD, .TGA, and .PNG with alpha channel.
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: Inches
- Object Dimension: 8.5" (21.6 cm) wide x 1.62" length (4.1 cm) x 3.75" (9.5 cm) high approximate.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
Mar 26, 2018
Oct 24, 2020