- A photo realistic low poly model of a Banana (optimized for gaming and animation) acquired from real world scan data.
- The mesh is clean & made only from quads.
- The preview renders were made using 3ds max 2012 and Mental Ray.
- No 3rd Party Plugins are used.
- Texture maps consist of a (32bit EXR) displacement and Bump maps that stores the finest detail which was acquired from real world scan data.
- A Vector Displacement Map which enables displacement of meshes in three dimensions by using full spectrum of colors is also available in textures files.
- Texture maps can be downloaded separately for other files format.
Texture Maps :
- Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Bump (4096x4096)
- Normal (4096x4096)
- Displacement (4096x4096)
- Vector Displacement (4096x4096)
To view a sample of our work, you can download the free product 964636 ( Add the number in Turbosquid's Search Box)
Apr 19, 2018
Oct 13, 2020