|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
- This is a model of a Buster Sword is classified as an enormous broadsword. From tip to handle, it is approximately five to six feet long, with a single-edged large blade approximately one foot wide.
- Originally created in 3d smax 2012 and rendered with vray 2.30.
- This model was created with attention to details .
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in (broadcast, high-res film closeups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc).
|| SPECS ||
- The model contains 1 object.
- The model contains 8796 polygons without subdivision.
- The model contains mostly quads.
- The model contains 3 PBR (Diffuse / Specular / Normal) .
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with Vray 2.30 .
- No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box using the Native Source File. Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
- If you render this file using a different renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
The model includes 3 4K textures in PNG format:
1) 1x 4096x4096 - PNG - Diffuse
2) 1x 4096x4096 - PNG - Normal map
3) 1x 4096x4096 - PNG - Specularity map
|| FORMAT ||
- 3D SMAX 2012 .
- CINEMA 4D R16 .
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale .
- Units used: Centimeters. Model is approximately 193 cm long.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- File formats other than 3ds max & cinema 4d exported as base mesh (not smoothed).
- Original quality is only guaranteed on 3d smax and cinema 4d format.
Please keep textures inside the same directory as the model in order to work properly.
May 25, 2020
Oct 24, 2020