[NFO] - [READ]
Male body textured, UV mapped and a very simple RIG. Can be used for animations, games...
-Humam body : 6123 faces/ 6049 verts
-Each eye : 400 faces/ 382 verts
-Each teeth : 514 faces / 516 verts
-Rig joints : 92 joints
*RIGGED ON MAYA.
*Rig only on maya file!
*Ready for animate.
*Eyes and Teeth are lock on rig.
*The maya file have some pictures showing the movement of some rigs, if necessery, but haven't a lot of them. So its easy to understand what each one does. It's separeted by colors on layer channel.
*[Studenty maya version.]
*Pretty simple rig only joints for close and open eyes, one in each edge of the mouth for a simple smile and the last one to open and close mouth.
-Texture color : 2048 x 2048
-Normal map : 2048 x 2048
-TEXTURES IN PNG.
* hand painted but not enough to be used without the normals map, but you can.
*None Personal material, I used the patterns from maya
Eye -Phong E with a medium specular
Teeth -Phong E- with a medium specular
* Doent have any file about the render configs, because i coundnt do a good render on maya and the result its theses pictures with a white baackground, using mental ray, but in my first attemp i could get a good result but i lost the picture. About the images with blue backgorund , those ones were rendered on Coat 3D, the pattern coat 3d render.
* The rig isnt nothing especial, I think i got a good result that i could do with this model mesh, because its a old model and when I did it I made some mistakes, but I could animate a walk and test on unity, and that was better than the mixamo animation.
*I put the 3dsmax file, but the rig doesnt work there, have the rig and controls NURBS, but thing like IK handle doesnt work, basically its only the model like a fbx file.
*Recomend bind the pose ;D
* OBJ/FBX/3DSMAX files its only Body, eyes, Teeth ( NON-RIGGED).
FBX/3DSMAX files have a rig, but without IK HANDLE/ SPINE HANDLE.( so...Basically non-rigged too)
* I put the weights Maps on maya file, if necessery you have a backup of the skin weights maps.
* HOWEVER ENJOY!
Sep 28, 2019
Jul 27, 2020